Are you considering a career change or trying to find a job at suits you? The Job Outlook website provides you with information about different occupations and industries to help you make the decision.
About Job Outlook
Job Outlook provides information on over 350 occupations. For each occupation, Job Outlook can help you answer the following questions:
- What sort of tasks would I perform?
- What skills and training do I need?
- How much can I expect to earn?
- How many hours per week are usually worked?
- Is there a growing demand for this type of job role or is it in decline?
- Are there jobs in regional centres or only in capital cities?
Once you have found an occupation that interests you, click on the Reports and Links tab to view an Occupational Bulletin.
This will provide more detailed information on each occupation and can help give you a comprehensive picture of whether the job is right for you.
If you aren’t sure what sort of job you are looking for the Job Outlook career quiz can help you work out what jobs may suit you.
A guide is available if you need help using Job Outlook.