The Career Advice and Transition Services (CATS) element of the program provides individualised career development assistance by qualified, professionally endorsed career practitioners for each worker, and assistance includes:
- initial consultation identifying values, interests and stage of life
- skills identification and brain quadrant analysis
- My Career Match
- development of a career plan
- analysis of industries and the future job market
- resume and interview preparation
- Skillsbook® skills recognition preparation, and
- training provider identification.
Please contact the Automotive Transformation Taskforce team on 1800 774 010 to talk to one of the team or book into an information session regarding the Automotive Workers in Transition Program.